Can I Use Quick Extender Pro While Sleeping?
Quick Extender Pro is a penis extender or stretcher that is designed to be worn for prolonged periods. Regardless if it is day or night, you can wear the Quick Extender Pro device from 4 to 8 hours a day. However, we don’t recommend that for everyone, especially if you are a first time user.
Like other penis enlargement devices, Quick Extender Pro gradually causes micro-tears and promotes cell duplications along the penis over time. As it heals, your penis can become bigger and longer. If you have a Peyronies which could cause discomfort and affect your sexual life, Quick Extender Pro could help you solve your problem.
But when it comes to the usage of this device a lot of people ask, “can you wear it while sleeping?”
Wearing Quick Extender Pro
If you want to experience the benefits of Quick Extender Pro but work all day, wearing it all night sounds a good idea. You can wear it for hours while sleeping to complete its required time each day. But no matter how tempting and convenient that idea sounds, we don’t recommend it. Why? The thought of using it passively all night while you sleep is not enough due to a couple of reasons:
- You need to restore the blood flow in your body on a semi-regular basis while you are wearing the Quick Extender Pro device. Sadly, this trick is quite impossible if you are asleep especially if you sleep like a rock.
- Random erections during sleep can cause discomfort while wearing Quick Extender Pro. Whether you’re using the silicone tube or the comfort strap, it can cut off the blood flow to your penis’ head. If you are already sleeping deep, you won’t be able to loosen it up right away once you reach full erection.
- If you roll around a lot in sleep, you might wake up in pain if you get an erection. Even if it is just a partial erection, it is still painful if you roll onto your stomach.
If you badly want to wear it at night, take note of these tips for caution:
- Cover your penis with a sock before wearing the extender to keep it warm.
- Set the alarm to wake you up every 2 hours to remove it and allow blood to flow better for a few seconds.
- You can also give yourself a partial erection after every 2 hours by jelqing. Once it is flaccid again, put the device back on your penis.
- Opt for elastic bottom pajamas to hold the device up while you sleep. This can keep your night time erections up instead of pointing to your feet.
- Always opt for the comfort straps instead of the silicone tube. The straps can distribute friction better on your penis while stretching it safely.
Holidays Deal -84% Off from Max. Price – (Verified on 10th Jan 2022)
If you are still anxious about wearing it around at night, you can start with 2 to 3 hours. As you get used to its feel on your penis, you can gradually increase its wear time each day. But with the help of the given tips and precautions above, we hope that you can wear Quick Extender Pro safely at night. As much as possible, we still recommend wearing Quick Extender Pro for up to 4 hours only at night.
Therefore, you have to wear it up to 4 hours during the day while you’re watching TV or working. This works if you work at home or spend hours doing back-office works that don’t require you to run around all the time. You can complete its remaining wear time requirement at night so you can sleep better and feel more refreshed.
https://buffaloreport.com/can-i-use-quick-extender-pro-while-sleeping/https://buffaloreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Quick-extender-pro-deluxe-standard-full-package-with-add-ons.jpghttps://buffaloreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Quick-extender-pro-deluxe-standard-full-package-with-add-ons-150x150.jpgQuick Extender ProQuick Extender Pro is a penis extender or stretcher that is designed to be worn for prolonged periods. Regardless if it is day or night, you can wear the Quick Extender Pro device from 4 to 8 hours a day. However, we don’t recommend that for everyone, especially if...Bruce JBruce Jzentrader99@gmail.comAdministratorReviews and Analysis - Men's Blog