Quick Extender Pro Review
Will the Quick Extender Pro give you the bigger penis you want? And just how “quick” do you get the improvements? Find out in this review!
The good news about having a penis that’s not as big as you’d want it is that you don’t really have to settle. Right now, you can just order a penile extender online. If you order a good one, it should work.
The “bad” news (if you can call it that) is that penile extenders, as a rule, work very slowly. It’s like building muscles in the gym, except it’s even slower. It’s not unusual to endure hours of wearing a penile device daily for up to 6 months just to gain an inch. That’s not a bad size gain, but is there any way to get such results more quickly? The use of the word “quick” in the Quick Extender Pro is quite intriguing, so we look more closely into this device to see if it does offer faster results.
Quick Extender Pro has been around since 2007, so it’s no newbie. That’s long enough in the penile enhancement industry for the makers to know what works and what the customers want. In addition, it’s also an actual American brand as opposed to other reputable brands which are made in Europe. While being American-made doesn’t automatically make the Quick Extender Pro a higher-quality device, it does mean that customer support is going to be smoother. You get plenty of phone numbers to dial and if you’re an American, communication will be easier.
If you’re not an American, it’s not a problem either. They have other numbers for you to call if you’re not in the US.
How Does It Work?
Like other penile extender devices, it uses traction to cause a size gain in your penis. The device stretches out the penis farther out. This causes microscopic tears in the penis tissues. Don’t worry about these tears, since these things tend to happen to various body parts on a regular basis.
In fact, this is what happens when you lift weights to build muscles. The heavy weights cause tears in the muscle fibers, so the muscles rebuild and become bigger as a result. You get a similar reaction with the use of the penile extender, as the tissues in the penis also rebuild and consequently become bigger. The cells divide and multiply, and this cell division process is the customary process for tissue growth. In the end, you get a longer and thicker penis.
The basic design of penile extenders remains the same regardless of the brand you pick. However, Quick Extender Pro does offer several unique features. The first notable feature is the use of the double-strap system (DSS). This uses 2 silicone straps to secure your penis to the device much more securely. In addition, this is a much more comfortable design because the strain is spread to the 2 tubes instead of to just one. Also, the use of the silicone for the strap is much more comfortable and hygienic than the usual material used for “comfort straps” in other penile extenders.
The additional comfort also helps you use the device for more hours at a time. That should offer better and faster results. But what really speeds up the process is the prospect of using more traction force than what’s available in other penile extenders. The Quick Extender Pro offers double the traction forces available in other models. The effect of this is like lifting heavier weights for bigger muscles in a shorter amount of time.
The comfort pads in the Quick Extender Pro is much more comfortable. It’s not just because the pads are medical-grade. It’s also because there are air pockets here that allow the inevitable perspiration to evaporate. Other comfort straps don’t have this feature.
Finally, the rods and other metal components are all made from aluminum. This makes it both strong and lightweight, so you don’t feel like there’s a heavyweight pulling down on your penis uncomfortably when you wear this for hours at a time.
You have several models and packages to choose from to better suit your needs and budget.
- Value Edition. This only costs about $120 ($119.23, to be exact). But you get a lot of value for your money. Your set includes a deluxe travel pouch, in which you can find the device components as well as a measuring tape. The traction force here goes up to 3000 grams, and this can extend up to 7 inches.
- Deluxe Standard Edition. Now this with 6 comfort pads and 6 silicone tubes so that you can still use the device while you get the used comfort pads and silicone tubes clean. The traction force reaches up to 3500 grams. This package even comes with a month’s supply of Rizer XL, which is an herbal supplement that can help with penile enhancement. I’m not sure if it’s effective or not, but it doesn’t hurt to try. Finally, this also comes with a 6-month guarantee. If during that time you’re not satisfied with your improvements, you can return the package and get your money back. This costs $180.
- Deluxe Limited Edition. This is the top of the line edition. The “limited” in the package name isn’t about limited components, but about having limited supplies available. In other words, get it quickly if you want it, or else the supply may run out. It will cost you about $350, but then you get special perks like a 3-month supply of Rizer XL, traction up to 4000 grams, numerous spare parts, and a special medical-grade comfort pad with memory foam for extra comfort. There’s even a 6-volume DVD set included to help you use the device in the most effective ways possible. Finally, it also comes with a booster pump that gives you a larger erection for special nights, though this is a temporary effect.
- Curvature Correction and Peyronies. Peyronie’s disease refers to the condition that has your penis curving too much. While all the Quick Extender Pro editions are able to straighten the penis, this edition is specially designed for that specific purpose. Here you also get memory foam comfort and a special herbal supplement, plus the usual 6-month guarantee.
The Standard Edition is the bestseller edition among the bunch, with the right mix of price and accessories. However, lots of people do say that the memory foam pads in the Limited edition is very nice, and you also get to use a stronger traction force if you can handle the force.
How to Use It
The first thing you need to do is to assemble the item, which should be easy enough with the instructions. Then you can set it up so that the top of the 2 silicone straps sets right below the head of your penis. You insert the penis through the base ring and then pull on the straps to secure the penis and prevent any slippage.
Then you adjust the length of the rods on the side of the penis to exert the amount of force you want. If you’re a beginner you should start with a lighter force and perhaps only an hour or so at a time. Once you get used to the feeling, you can then use it for longer periods of time. You can even wear it while you sleep, especially if you know you don’t move around too much. Once you get the extra length after a few months, you can then readjust the rods for greater comfort and more traction force.
That’s basically all there is to it. You should clean the components regularly, just like you would your underwear. That’s to prevent any hygienic issues.
Here are some of the benefits of Quick Extender Pro:
- You have several nice options available, and there’s even a special edition for you if your problem is more about having too much of a curve on your penis.
- The prices are very reasonable, and even the cost of the top of the line model isn’t really downright prohibitive.
- It’s very easy to assemble and use, and you can clean it without any hassle.
- You can use a lot more force if you can tolerate it. This is a major advantage if you feel that using 2000 grams of force isn’t enough. Here you can get up to 3500 or even 4000 grams of force, for faster and more impressive size gains.
- Here you have silicone straps, air pockets for ventilation, and memory foam for the pads to make sure you’re really comfortable. This lets you use this for longer hours at home while you sleep.
- The double strap system really secures the penis to the device. This is a big deal, since slippage is always a major annoyance. That’s especially true when you’re in public wearing the device.
- There’s a 6-month guarantee, which means that you’re not really risking your money. If it doesn’t work, you get your money back and 6 months is enough time to see if it works for you.
- It comes in a nice travel pack so you can bring it anywhere.
- There are various accessories and replacement components available, so you can just replace those components when you need to. There’s no need to buy the whole thing instead if something goes wrong.
It’s not perfect, as some issues need to be factored in.
- Perhaps the most crucial issue is the huge traction force available. It’s a good thing if you can tolerate 4000 grams of force, but not everybody can. For newbies, that’s just too much. The danger is if you’re not careful and you use the maximum force right away. That can be really dangerous and can cause injury if you’re not used to that traction setting.
- It’s a bit bigger than other models, which means that you may not be able to wear this out in public even with looser clothes.
Compared with Other Penile Extenders
The Quick Extender Pro really stands out in 2 key ways. First, it’s different when it comes to the maximum traction force available. You can get up to 4,000 grams of force, compared to the usual 1500 to 2000 grams limit you find in other models.
Secondly, your generally more comfortable using this than other models. It’s lightweight due to the sue of aluminum, and also you have features like air pockets and memory foam for the pads. You also don’t have to worry much about slippage, since the double strap system works like a charm.
The price is nice as well, especially the top of the line model. While you might think that $350 is a lot of money, that’s a bargain to other premium models that cost up to $1,000.
My Personal Results
I dared to try this out because I’ve used penile extenders before. That means that I can deal with 4,000 grams of force, after slowly getting to that range. I used this for a few hours at first at minimal force settings, but after 2 months I was able to get to 4,000 grams for 5 hours a day. It’s very comfortable to wear so the time period isn’t a problem.
I really did get quick results, even though I eased my way up the force settings. In 2 months, I got an extra half-inch in length, and in less than 4 months I got an extra inch. With other penile extenders, you might need 6 months to get similar results. It really does work faster, as long as you can tolerate the maximum force. It’s very comfortable as well, and I didn’t get any rashes.
The booster pump is also great, as it gave me stronger erections when I was on a special date. I don’t know about the effectiveness of the supplement, but it may work for you.
Where to Buy
Just buy this Quick Extender Pro from the official website at quickextenderpro.com. You don’t risk getting a fake product, or not getting anything at all. At the official site, you get the real price, the guarantee, and the real products.